Welcome to the Iola Wine Society
Iola Wine Society is a subscription-based wine club, but it’s really more like having a personal wine importer connecting you with the leading female producers in the most recognized regions of France and Italy.
If having access to the “high-end” of low intervention wines sounds amazing to you, join us.
To enroll, just click the option(s) you like!
About $129 per Allocation (plus shipping and tax)
4 bottles per month September – June (36 Bottles)
Want a little bit of everything? Done.
Connoisseur Club members open up a four-pack treasure nine times a year containing our top whites, the red wines from our Club Rouge, and the occasional rosé or sparkling.
It’s one part instant gratification, one part constant discovery.
About $136 per Allocation (plus shipping and tax)
4 bottles 6 times per year (24 bottles per year)
Club Rouge members receive four bottles every other month, with beauties from complex Barbaresco to powerful Bordeaux. (That last one singlehandedly puts to bed the question of whether or not women know how to make a “bold” wine.)
About $90 per allocation (plus shipping and tax)
2 bottles 4 times per year (8 bottles)
Sparkling Club members receive eight bottles per year during four of the most celebratory months of the year (October, November, March and April). Because raising a glass of a small-batch sparkling wine made by a human being feels a billion times more special than anything from a commercial assembly line.
Iola Wine Society Member Benefits
- 5% Off Shipping Costs for Club Allocations
- $35 Flat Rate Shipping for 6 Bottles (that’s 15% off standard rates)
- $45 Flat Rate Shipping for 12 Bottles (that’s 25% off standard rates)
- Members Only Wines
- Members Only Exclusive, Limited Bottlings
- Be the First to Hear About Our, Sales, Events & Promotions
- Expand Your Wine Knowledge & Experience: Join Small Group, Master Classes, and Tastings with Our Rockstar Vigneronnes
- Go Deeper on the Old-World with Each Allocation with:
- Stories From the Vineyards
- Suggested Food Pairings
- Get In Know on Exciting (and Often Ancient) Native Grapes and Enchanting, Undercelebrated Wine Regions in France and Italy
The Iola Newsletter
#WomenCrushingIt. Trust us. These are women you’ll want to read about every month.
Wine Club Waitlist
Sign up here to join the waitlist for sold out clubs. We’ll get you into the club as soon as possible!